C-Suite Resumes: WEBINAR
C-Suite Resumes: Who Are C-Suite Executives, What Do They Do, and How to Write Resumes for Them
Learn from Wendy Enelow and Louise Kursmark, who together have written resumes and other career marketing communications for literally thousands of C-suite and other senior executives.
In this 90-minute webinar, you'll learn the key factors for writing powerful career marketing documents (resumes) for the highest-level executives: those who occupy the C-suite. From the very top (CEO) through nearly two dozen additional roles that bear the "C" (Chief) title, we explain the similarities and differences, discuss what's most important, and share examples of effective resumes showcasing a diversity of styles and structures.
- 90 minutes of explanation, illustration, and discussion of C-suite careers and resumes
- In-depth exploration of the top 5 C-suite positions — CEO, CFO, CHRO, CMO, and CIO — with an intensive review of these resumes and how/why they were written, formatted, and designed
- 10+ sample resumes showcasing different C-suite positions across diverse industries
- Summary of the key leadership responsibilities of all 20+ other positions in the C-suite
- Explanation of how to quickly build peer-to-peer relationships with your C-suite clients
- Extensive Q&A during live session which will be saved on the video recording so all can benefit from the questions and advice of many of our colleagues
Tuesday, June 20, 2023 — 12:30–2:00 pm Eastern Time
Recorded Program: Available beginning June 22, 2023
Presenters: Wendy Enelow and Louise Kursmark
Best-selling authors Wendy Enelow and Louise Kursmark have written 30+ books on resumes, cover letters, keywords, hiring, and career management during their decades-long careers in resume writing and coaching for job seekers worldwide. Both are Master Resume Writers (MRWs), Certified Professional Resume Writers (CPRWs), Job & Career Transition Coaches (JCTCs), and Credentialed Career Managers (CCMs) who have specialized in working with senior executives for more than 20 years.
Together, Wendy and Louise founded Emerald Career Publishing to produce career-specific resources to support career professionals and job seekers alike.
Previously, Wendy launched Career Thought Leaders Institute, a think tank for the now, the new, and the next in careers, and Louise served as board member and co-Executive Director. Together they created and operated Resume Writing Academy, the premier training program for resume writers.
Both Wendy and Louise have extensive public speaking and training experience to audiences nationwide and have been interviewed/quoted by major media (Wall Street Journal, Time Magazine, Chicago Tribune, LA Times, Washington Post, ABC News, Money Magazine, American Legion Magazine, SHRM, and many more).
from $ 20.00